If only Newt Gingrich were more consistently conservative, dang I’d love to back him for president!
As he is so good at, once again he nails the hypocrisy of the “mainstream” media and the rest of the Left to the wall with a railroad spike.
He points out all the things the “mainstream” media doesn’t want to talk about:
- President Obama’s apologizing to our enemies
- President Obama’s declaration of war on religious freedom
- Obama’s vociferous defense of infanticide
- The lack of Obama’s apology to our troops whom he threw under the bus of Islamic extremism
- The fact that Mitt Romney’s RomneyCare perpetrates the same attack on religious freedom that ObamaCare makes
If Newt doesn’t get the GOP nomination but Santorum does, Newt would make a GREAT White House Press Secretary in the Santorum Administration.
To read more & watch video click: Gingrich Nails Media Hypocrisy Over Sandra Fluke With a Railroad Spike
Note: Reader comments are reviewed before publishing, and only salient comments that add to the topic will be published. Profanity is absolutely not allowed and will be summarily deleted. Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will also be deleted.