Bill Whittle’s latest Afterburner corrects some of the lies and propaganda spread by the “mainstream” media and other Leftists over the past 8-10 years about President Bush, the war on terrorism, the Iraq War and some other things.
Some of the crap foisted by the Left which Whittle corrects:
- – Mission Accomplished?
- – Did President Bush “take his eye off the ball” in Iraq?
- – Was the United States the paper tiger Bin Laden thought?
- – Was Gitmo helpful in the War on Terrorism?
- – Is waterboarding torture?
- – My Pet Goat?
- – The gutsy call?
- – Would any of our successes against terrorism have happened if we had behaved as Barack Obama and his fellow gutless Leftists had counseled?
From the video description:
Genes carry hereditary information. MEMES carry cultural information. Problem is, many memes are defective — they’re based on falsehoods. We used to have an immune system — called the “press” — that caught errors. Now the “press” generates most of the falsehoods themselves.