Bill Whittle’s latest Afterburner corrects some of the lies and propaganda spread by the “mainstream” media and other Leftists over the past 8-10 years about President Bush, the war on terrorism, the Iraq War and some other things.
Some of the crap foisted by the Left which Whittle corrects:
- - Mission Accomplished?
- - Did President Bush “take his eye off the ball” in Iraq?
- - Was the United States the paper tiger Bin Laden thought?
- - Was Gitmo helpful in the War on Terrorism?
- - Is waterboarding torture?
- - My Pet Goat?
- - The gutsy call?
- - Would any of our successes against terrorism have happened if we had behaved as Barack Obama and his fellow gutless Leftists had counseled?
From the video description:
Genes carry hereditary information. MEMES carry cultural information. Problem is, many memes are defective — they’re based on falsehoods. We used to have an immune system — called the “press” — that caught errors. Now the “press” generates most of the falsehoods themselves.
Note: Reader comments are reviewed before publishing, and only salient comments that add to the topic will be published. Profanity is absolutely not allowed and will be summarily deleted. Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will also be deleted.