Archive for July 9th, 2010

New Jersey Eyes Privatizing Many Govt Services

New Jersey Eyes Privatizing Many Govt Services

New Jersey is looking at privatizing a number of government services including car inspections, state parks, certain hospitals and education programs. This is a move in the right direction, one in line with the enumerated powers, limited government philosophy of America’s founders, as well as the federal and most state constitutions.

Poll: 55% of Likely Voters Say Obama is a Socialist

Poll: 55% of Likely Voters Say Obama is a Socialist

A new poll by Democracy Corps found that in addition to Republicans leading the generic ballot with likely voters 48-42%, 55% of those surveyed believe President Barack Obama is a socialist. So what’s wrong with the other 45%?

Shad Olson from On the Right Side

Shad Olson from On the Right Side

Shad Olson, former KOTA anchor and host of the Shad Olson Show, gave a presentation at the recent “On the Right Side” event in Rapid City. This this video you will see him discuss modern parallels to old political failures, the far-reaching effects of “mainstream” media bias, and the downslide of a diminishingly-informed public.

Tomorrow’s ‘Star Trek’ Medical Technology Today

Tomorrow's 'Star Trek' Medical Technology Today

Remember the medical technology on the “Star Trek” television shows? The doctor just waved an instrument at the wound and the patient got better. There is a new technology that about 500 doctors in the country are using to reduce pain and help the body to heal faster. The system is called PEMF therapy.