It’s no wonder I’m starting to hear from many quarters that 2010 is going to be the year the great anthropogenic global warming hoax died.
Though there has been a tremendous amount of evidence around for a long time pointing to natural and cyclic climate change going back thousands of years, it was actually in the final days of 2009 that the whole AGW fraud started to unravel.
First we learned of the leaked emails, documents and computer code from the Climate Research Unit in East Anglia in England which showed the tricks, fudging, stonewalling and destruction of raw data from this leading temple of the AGW faith.
Then the Russians told us the Hadley Center had tossed out a lot of their climate data–the coolest of their data readings–making temperatures look warmer than they actually have been.
And we saw High Priest of Global Warming Al Gore making up stuff like the odds of the polar ice cap melting and the “millions of degrees” temperature of the earth’s core (that is really only a few thousand degrees).
Next the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) got caught with it’s pants down on the melting Himalayan glaciers that aren’t melting.
And now, within just a few days, we find that the IPCC has again dropped trou in the Amazon. Wow, these guys do some quick globe trotting with their pants down.
The intrepid James Delingpole (yes, he of the James Hansen unmasking) informs us at the UK Telegraph that IPCC claims concerning the Amazon jungles were based not on incontrovertible peer-reviewed science, but upon the claims of environmental extremist groups like the International Union for Conservation of Nature, the World Wildlife Fund, and environmentalist “journalists.”
The mask is really coming off this whole overblown claim that human activity is causing our planet to warm dangerously–which stands in contrast to the rather obvious causes of the sun, volcanic activity, ocean changes, and historic ups and down. Though many of us already knew this, the world is really starting to get a good look at how thin, how unfounded is this global warming hysteria.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t like being lied to. I really don’t like being lied to about things that threaten my property and my freedom. And when my own government–which ostensibly exists to represent my interest–lies to me…well, I get stoked. I get stoked rather like some guys got stoked some 234 years ago when their liberty and livelihood was threatened.
Our government has lied to us for a lot of years now; not all, to be sure, but too many from too many agencies in our government. And the so-called world government in the United Nations has lied to the entire world.
There isn’t a whole lot we can do to directly change the den of thieves that is the UN, but it’s 2010 and we definitely can make some changes in the legislative branch of the U.S. government. There are a lot of socialists in congress who have done their best to push this nonsense on the American people, and it’s time for them to go. And in 2012, we can clean up the executive branch.
Come on, America! Let’s roll for freedom!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Glacier Scientist: “I knew data hadn’t been verified.” (dvorak.org)
- IPCC’s Himalayan Glacier ‘Mistake’ No Accident (usnews.com)
- A Glacier Meltdown (online.wsj.com)
- U.N. Hit Over Its Glacier Sized Mistake (abcnews.go.com)
- UN climate science panel incorrectly linked global warming to rise in natural disasters (telegraph.co.uk)
- U.N. Climate-Change Claim Under Fire (online.wsj.com)
- Hitler Rages Again: GlacierGate and the Fall of the Reich (dakotavoice.com)
- Climate Scientist Warns of ‘ClimateGate USA’ (dakotavoice.com)
- U.N. Panel’s Glacier-Disaster Claims Melting Away- 17-Year-Old Climbs the Seven Summits (foxnews.com)
- What Per Cent of Global Warming Is Natural? Past Climate History Has The Answer (c3headlines.com)
- No rise in atmospheric carbon fraction over the last 150 years: University of Bristol (hotair.com)
- New Peer-Reviewed Studies Totally Debunk Alarmist “Predictions” That Global Warming Causes Increases In Severe Weather Activity (c3headlines.com)