Coincidentally, President Barack Obama is also vacationing in Hawaii right now.
Of course, it didn’t take long for the “sensitive,” “tolerant,” “apostles of peace and love” on the Left to start throwing confetti and celebrating what they hope might be the demise of the King of Conservatism, Most Dangerous Man in America, the Doctor of Democracy, the All-Knowing, All-Sensing, All-Everything Maha Rushie.
Race42012 features some of the well-wishing from the trash that passes for thought on the Left:
@kenneth212 Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the hospital in Honolulu. Maybe Santa did get my letter.
@MelechT Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the Hospital. Just when I thought Christmas was over…
@tontocorazon RT @Pumpy_Beanis DIE RUSH LIMBAUGH YOU F***ING PIG MAN JUST F***ING DIE
@Yves_V So Rush Limbaugh in the hospital? If he dies, 2009 won’t be so bad after all #JustSayin
@JustPlainMike RT @OTOOLEFAN: Rush Limbaugh rushed to the hospital? Are the Death Panels in place yet?
@riegelracing Rush Limbaugh had a heart attack?!?! Its a late birthday present!!!!!!
@RJ_Acosta i now heard this rush guy is an a***ole,Rush Limbaugh,i hope you die in hell mother f****r! >:3
And much, much more. Liberals are so much more sensitive and tolerant than conservatives, aren’t they?
Conservatism will survive and thrive just fine with or without Rush Limbaugh. Unlike the mindless adulation over Barack Obama, conservatives are about thought and ideas, not emoting, emotionalism, or a cult of personality.
But we wish Rush the best and are praying that God will watch over and heal him, and give the attending doctors and nurses wisdom and ability.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Report: Rush Limbaugh Taken to Hawaii Hospital (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama: National dialogue “coarsening” (hotair.com)
- Limbaugh Hospitalized in Serious Condition (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- Rush Limbaugh Hospitalized: Taken To Hospital In Hawaii After Reported Chest Pains (huffingtonpost.com)
- Report: Rush Limbaugh hospitalized (msnbc.msn.com)
- Rush Limbaugh reportedly taken to Hawaii hospital with chest pains (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Prayers for Rush (michellemalkin.com)
Note: Reader comments are reviewed before publishing, and only salient comments that add to the topic will be published. Profanity is absolutely not allowed and will be summarily deleted. Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will also be deleted.