It seems there has been a flurry of recent activity at the notorious Climate Research Unit in England.
We learned a few weeks ago through leaked emails and other documents from CRU that they had been performing some “tricks” to get the data to come out the way they wanted it to (i.e. to supposedly show human activity was causing global warming), inserting a “fudge factor” into their climate model computer code, throwing out raw data, and dodging Freedom of Information requests for information.
And Newsbusters reports that pretty much anything you try to pull up on the CRU website gets you this message:
Due to the present high volume of visitors to this page, you will shortly be directed to the latest news about CRU on the main University of East Anglia website, or you can go there immediately by clicking on this link.
Are they afraid people may find more holes, flaws and fraud with their data?
You know, when it comes to the theory of anthropogenic global warming, the emperor’s clothes have always been pretty, um, thin. But now, with the revelations of monkey business at CRU and suspected monkey business elsewhere, it’s getting pretty hard to contain our giggles at official insistence that the emperor’s clothes are beautiful.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Senator Tells Researchers to Retain Climate E-Mails- Obama to Lay Out Climate Goals in Copenhagen (foxnews.com)
- Climate Skeptics See ‘Smoking Gun’ in Leaked E-Mails (foxnews.com)
- BBC notices that the world is not getting warmer (hotair.com)
- Climate Emails Show Rancor (online.wsj.com)
- Cooking the books on global warming (tech.bl0x.info)
Try us out at the new location: American Clarion!