Our socialist-controlled government in Washington D.C. wants us to believe them when they say the American people, our prosperity and our property aren’t going to get wrecked when they force a cap and trade global warming tax on us.
Our socialist-controlled government in Washington D.C. wants us to believe them when they want to force a government health care system on us. They want us to believe their socialized medicine scheme won’t raise health care costs in general, they won’t tax us more, it won’t increase the deficit, there won’t be health care rationing, there won’t be lower quality health care, and even more downsides.
Well…do you remember when they told us we had to pass a record-budget-busting “stimulus” plan or the country would have a recession and high unemployment (which we got anyway)? They asked us to trust them as they spent hundreds of billions of our dollars on a bunch of garbage that had little to do with the real economy–yet it was supposed to “stimulate” the economy?
Remember all that?
Well, it turns out that some of the reports from the White House on jobs and stimulus spending is a load of hooey.
In the videos below, you’ll learn about jobs claimed all over the country…in congressional districts that don’t exist. And it isn’t just a one or two-time mistake here and there–it’s tons of districts that don’t exist.
(And notice the audacity of this bunch in the third video. Tax cheats and Marxists creating a “fraud task force” to rake the private sector over the coals…when they live in a paper-thin glass house!)
If we saw this kind of sloppiness (fraud?) from a private business, the government goons would fall all over themselves to see that business audited and probably brought up on some kind of charges.
But when our government does it to us…that’s somehow okay? Hogwash!
If our government is this incompetent that they don’t even know where the taxpayers billions of dollars are going (or that fraudulent?), how can we possibly trust this bunch with our health care system?!
According to Rep John Boehner’s YouTube site, ABC News has also uncovered even more stimulus spending in non-existent Congressional districts:
- In Oklahoma, recovery.gov lists more than $19 million in spending — and 15 jobs created — in yet more congressional districts that don’t exist.
- In Iowa, it shows $10.6 million spent and 39 jobs created — in nonexistent districts.
- In Connecticut’s 42nd district (which also does not exist), the Web site claims 25 jobs created with zero stimulus dollars.
- The list of spending and job creation in fictional congressional districts extends to U.S. territories as well.
- $68.3 million spent and 72.2 million spent in the 1st congressional district of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- $8.4 million spent and 40.3 jobs created in the 99th congressional district of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- $1.5 million spent and .3 jobs created in the 69th district and $35 million for 142 jobs in the 99th district of the Northern Mariana Islands.
- $47.7 million spent and 291 jobs created in Puerto Rico’s 99th congressional district.