This is a video of Hillary Clinton speaking at the Human Rights Campaign, a pro-homosexual group.
Among her statements:
- Expressed her disdain for marriage and the Federal Marriage Amendment
- Tried to pass off special rights for homosexuals as “civil rights”
- Accused Republicans of “politicizing” “intimate issues”
- Lauded the Lawrence v. Texas Supreme Court decision legalizing sodomy
- Pledged to pass the Domestic Partnership Benefits and Obligations Act, granting the same benefits to homosexual couples that married couples have
- Spoke in favor of homosexuals being allowed to adopt children
- Applauded expanding “hate crime” legislation
- Spoke in favor of allowing homosexuals to serve openly in the U.S. military, actually claiming it was a “matter of national security”
Try us out at the new location: American Clarion!