This is a video of Hillary Clinton speaking at the Human Rights Campaign, a pro-homosexual group.
Among her statements:
- Expressed her disdain for marriage and the Federal Marriage Amendment
- Tried to pass off special rights for homosexuals as “civil rights”
- Accused Republicans of “politicizing” “intimate issues”
- Lauded the Lawrence v. Texas Supreme Court decision legalizing sodomy
- Pledged to pass the Domestic Partnership Benefits and Obligations Act, granting the same benefits to homosexual couples that married couples have
- Spoke in favor of homosexuals being allowed to adopt children
- Applauded expanding “hate crime” legislation
- Spoke in favor of allowing homosexuals to serve openly in the U.S. military, actually claiming it was a “matter of national security”
Note: Reader comments are reviewed before publishing, and only salient comments that add to the topic will be published. Profanity is absolutely not allowed and will be summarily deleted. Spam, copied statements and other material not comprised of the reader’s own opinion will also be deleted.